CAMPING RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
GREAT RIVER OUTFITTERS LLC
***READ BEFORE SIGNING***
Participant Name: First _______________________ Last: _________________________________
Participant Signature: ________________________ Age ____ Date:_________
Address: ______________________________City: _______________ State: __________ Zip: ___________
Home Phone: ________________________________ Cell Phone: __________________________________
PARENT(S)/GUARDIAN(S) OF PARTICIPANT OF MINOR AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability incidents to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law
_____________________________________ ____________ ______________
Parent/Guardian Signature Age Date
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Great River Outfitters, LLC or Path of Life Garden activities, operations, services, related events, and the use of Great River Outfitters, LLC equipment, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death. Camping, Hiking, Dog Sledding, Sleigh Rides and Snowshoeing can be inherently dangerous due to the location and movement at day or night, and with the use of fire.
a) If you injure yourself by falling or getting poked in the eye by a stick, GRO will not be responsible.
b) If you burn yourself while using the fire pit, we will not be responsible.
c) Further, if you suffer loss, damage, or theft to your equipment, we will not be responsible.
d) You WILL be responsible for damage to GRO’s equipment.
e) If you swim in the river and drown, GRO will not be responsible.
We want you to enjoy yourself but we also want to you to be aware that any property in the garden or camping area which is damaged, destroyed, or stolen will be your responsibility. Please leave the garden and camping area the way you find it. Please also not that Quiet Hours begin at 11P.M. You can stay safe and have a fun time if you follow basic common sense and safety rules.
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
3. I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Great River Outfitters, LLC Vermont, its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (RELEASEES), from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any INJURY, DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTANDITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT REELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Great River Outfitters, LLC 36 Park Road Windsor, Vermont 05089